Loved Sizzle's idea - I'm about to go to a conference with 999 other people. I am but a tadpole in the blogging world. Not even a tadpole. I'm just a gleam in the daddy frog's eye.
- I bought new bras for this conference. The straps don't slip. This is BIG. I mean, this is big news, not big boobs, unfortunately.
- I love San Francisco with the passionate passion of a thousand suns. I'm trying to move there. For so many reasons.
- Due to an unreasonable fit of temper, I quit my TypePad blog, and started a new one with Blogger. Which resulted in the longest URL in the history of Blogville. I think it would be kinder to provide the link, Me 'n My Laptop, rather than show it on this page. There's only so much room. This also caused a big problem with getting my cards on time, but it is done. I paid extra for fast shipping - 7 to 14 days. They got here in THREE days. I want my money back.
- I blog about daily life with 4 pets, having Multiple Sclerosis, pretending I don't have MS, and daily pictures of the pets. I'll get on that "daily" any day now. I also take pictures of Volkswagon Bugs, and Hearts.
- Some of my readers seem to believe my dogs can talk. I have no idea why they think this.
- My Halfway Honey bought me my first laptop, cause he didn't want me to be the only one at a blogging conference without a laptop. I will be the one tearing my hair out cause Vista doesn't act much like Windows ME at all.
- He's also paying for my private room. See why I like San Francisco? He lives there.
- He's not the reason I want to move. Prepare for some sick sick love for a city that's gonna drop into the ocean when the BIG ONE hits. Oddly, I want to experience an earthquake. Told you it's sick.
- I'm coloring my gray roots for this conference, and then I'm gonna let it go gray. My younger sister has gorgeous gray hair, and mine will look the same. Only better.
- I love my dogs. Walking them got me healthy again. Not walking them has got me over-weight again. Damn dogs.
- I live in a tiny 4 room apartment. Kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom. I have 2 dogs, Muttin/Jeff, and 2 cats Barf 'n Hiney. I have to be nice to the mean landlord because she lets me have all four.
This is me. Pre-Teeth. I photo-chopped the Christmas tree hanging on the wall behind me. The dogs won't be with me at Blogher08 in SAN FRANCISCO, so I may not stand out in the crowd of 1000 bloggers, but I'll work on shining the gleam in the daddy frog's eye.
However... I will be bringing my secret boyfriend ... it's time our secret was brought out in the open. We'll be available for pictures.