I am in my Martha Stewart mode. Needing everything in my life just so.
1. Computer files
2. Real life files - make index of what is where so I know where to find the damn papers that show my weight loss with Curves.
3. Copy music for new computer
4. Copy files for new computer
5. Make schedule for life. Cause you're forgetting EVERYTHING. Was supposed to go see my daughter-in-law (no longer dammit. I LOVE her), and completely forgot until I came across one of Duke's toys just now. Don't forget cleaning house for Wheelie, and playing Pinochle. And home health aide, nurse, and doctor appointments. And yoga or Pilate's time. Start treating health as an 8 hour job again. Okay, maybe just part-time ...
6. Schedule blogging time - treat it like a job. I really have to write. Everything just goes around and around in my head, and nothing happens until I get it OUT of me. I HAVE to write in order to be sane.
7. I really, really miss my son.
Just Call Me Lonely Tonite
It's because I'm listening to Peter, Paul and Mary. My god, I AM 50!
I've got my media player on shuffle, and the damn thing keeps landing on "If You're Going to San Francisco". It's making me cry. Really.
Hmmm ... I'd forgotten how the hormones rage when Riding the Cotton Pony. Womanhood be damned - I could do without the mood swings.